Solutions to the failure of the Non-standard Chiller
1. Exhaust air at double high pressure, heat dissipation may be problematic.
When it is detected that the high and low pressure of the system are higher than normal, it is generally because there is air in the system or excessive refrigerant is added. At this time, it is necessary to re-evacuate and add an appropriate amount of refrigerant to solve the problem. However, there is another situation, that is, poor heat dissipation, especially when the ambient temperature is relatively high, which often leads to worse heat dissipation. The cause of this failure is generally the blockage of the heat sink.
Plug, dirty, insufficient cooling fan speed, etc.
2. Refrigerant with low pressure loss, otherwise the system will be shut down.
(1) The system is blocked, the blocked part will produce throttling, and the throttling part will have obvious temperature difference, and the problem can be found by feeling it with your hands.
(2) The leakage of refrigerant leads to insufficient refrigerant. This situation is relatively common. At this time, a chiller must be used to detect the leaked part and perform replacement.
3. Replace the compressor with low pressure, high pressure and low pressure.
When the pressure gauge of the chiller detects that the low pressure of the chiller system is higher than normal, and the high pressure is lower than normal, the chiller refrigeration at this time absolutely cannot achieve the effect of the normal chiller. The reason is likely to be the wear and tear in the chiller pump, resulting in a drop in power. At this time, it is often necessary to replace the compressor to solve the problem.
4. There is water vapor in the meter shake system, so the evacuation must be more thorough.
When the chiller system is working, if the pressure gauge needle keeps shaking, it means that the system has moisture. To solve this problem, the vacuum must be re-evacuated, and the time must be no less than 15 minutes. If necessary, the drying bottle must be replaced to completely drain the water in the system.